Kick Start – Pizza Groove

For SLJ I had to go on groove pizza.

First we had to go to the SLJ blogging site and go to the pizza groove then made a beat, and we could choose beats and we could hear them and we had different slots. By clicking the shapes then picking one my favourite one is billie jean.

Then I had to press the dots on the bottom so it could add beats, this activity was fun because we can make our own beat.

Lastly I had to listen to it and I could add more beats like different spots and I could add diferent things like: Afro Latin, Hip Hop, Techno, Rock and Jazz.

I enjoyed this task because it was fun, I need to improve on making the beat a bit better, I did well at still making the beat

2 thoughts on “Kick Start – Pizza Groove

1. Mōrena Kane,

What an awesome musical post, it is great to see you completing both the kick start and step it up activity, remember next time that they need to be done as two separate blog posts as they are actually two different activities worth one point each.

I thought your beat was great, I love the use of the drum sounds! I was wondering what inspired your DJ name? I feel like if I was to create a DJ name I would use a random name generator and end up with something random like DJ Super Orange!

I look forward to seeing your step it up activity, keep up the great work!!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

1. Kia ora, I’ll make sure to remember to post 2 different post about the kick start and step it up challenge.

whakawhetai koe for your comment.

Kane Johnston – Nuku