Swamp Tiger’s

LI: To create a multi moda | DLO that tells otherss about swamp tigers.

Our challenge we made a multi-moda DLO about swamp tigers, but first we took notes about the swamp tigers diet, behaviour, appearance and habitat. This is because we are leaning howt to write an information report about the swamp tigers. We wrote down facts, we wrote what they ate, what they do, what they do to survive and more. We also made an audiofor DLO, so the readers could be able to listen, read and see what the swamp tigers are about and the scientific name for tigers: panther tigris tigris. They live in places that are hot like mangrove swamp and Sundarbans | 60% Bangladesh and the rest in India. It is a carnivore ( only meat eater ) that eats 100 fishermen per year they prey on weaker animals such as fish etcc.. This tiger and others are very territorial because they might take food making it harder for them to survive. when a tiger meets its predator it will protect its area because they need to survive also

I enjoyed this because I got to learn about the swamp tigers and what they do to survive and where they hang around. I would like to improve on the audio for our recordings, I did well at putting useful information because it tells me and many people what swamp tiger is about.